The Jones Family has served the legal needs of Macon County and Western North Carolina for four consecutive generations, beginning in 1878 and continuing through today. By providing assistance to individual clients, governmental agencies, local organizations, and businesses, we have helped to shape the future of our region. Along with sense of heritage and philanthropic service to our community, commitment to honor and excellence set us apart from others in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.
The law firm founded by Judge George Andrew Jones in 1878 has been continuous in its service to the western part of North Carolina for more than 142 years and is a full service, general practice firm. The Partners and Associates participate in professional, governmental, political, and community affairs and actively provide leadership in all such areas.